Guitar Addictions

>> 12/26/13

As a guitar player, what do you always have on hand?

  • guitar stands
  • guitar picks
  • guitar straps
  • anything else?
We have many of each in our home to go with the dozen guitars we have in this house.  It actually may be more than a dozen. I've lost count.  There are floor stands, wall hangers, there are straps packed away for use, there are actually containers with compartments for the hundred of guitar picks my husband has (and collects) and several capos in a variety of colors. 

Guitars are my husband's addiction. (It makes for good threat material - you ever cheat, I have a bonfire with all your guitars - LOL.)  We'll be married 18 years soon and no cheating. Maybe my threat on his babies works! Kidding! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP