Reducing Medical Debt

>> 1/29/14

I go tomorrow to talk to my doctor about my thyroid lab and get my 90-day prescriptions. I don't know why doctors don't like to write 90-day prescriptions when the biggest manufacturer in this area, who my husband works for, offers insurance where that is their preference or else they charge ME more. I asked them a few months ago and I got the run around. Tomorrow, there will be no more run around. I get three months for the price of two if I do it the way our insurance company expects it done. Otherwise, I pay for the third month PLUS they charge me more per prescription. That's just not happening anymore or else I'm changing doctors. Save money. Save money. That is my mantra.  Every little bit helps, which the last few months has proven to me. We are almost out of medical debt.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP