No Lab Results Yet

>> 7/21/09

There were a number of blood tests that the new endocrinologist took at my first appointment with him last week. I'd say about 15 or so were noted on the lab report for the blood draw. Unfortunately, my endocrinologist is not in the office this week so I can't get the results until next week.

Everybody about the thyroid seems to be a waiting game ~

  • Waiting for lab work.
  • Waiting for appointments with new doctors (why does it take longer to get in to see a doctor as a "new patient"?)
  • Waiting to see what the new medications will change.
  • Waiting for biopsy results.
  • Waiting for ultrasound results.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.



I guess having to wait a couple weeks is better than a couple months or years if we were under Canada's health care system. Oh wait, we might be if President Obama gets his way.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP