This kitten took a ride under my car this morning!

>> 8/10/10

 

This little guy (or gal) was found clinging up inside my truck at the gas station this morning.  I am at the gas station and keep hearing meowing, but can't figure out where it's coming from.  I'm looking under my car, popping the hood, looking in the trash can next to the gas pump.  Can't find the source.  A man crawls under my truck and pulls this little guy out after a few minutes.  I tried to give him away to the good samaritan (or anybody else who came by to check out what was going on) but nobody wanted the kitten.  I took him home and walked the neighbors asking if anybody had lost a kitten.  Nope.  He crawled under there sometime last night I'm guessing.

He must've gone for one heck of a ride as I chauffeured my daughter to cheerleading practice this morning!  Poor thing.

I am allergic to cats.  We have five dogs.  We need a kitten like a hole in the head yet he is in my daughter's bedroom watching the ceiling fan go round and round while I sneeze. I can't throw him out.  There are wild cats at the city garage across the street who would probably knock the heck out of him.  He definitely isn't one of them.  He's clean, very friendly, and tolerates our dogs (five dogs and only one swipe).  He was somebody's kitten.  I just don't know whose. 

He sure knew whose car to attach himself to.  He probably saw me get out of my car last night and said, "Hey, she's a big pushover for strays.  I can manipulate this one into a new litter box, new cat dishes, and yummy kitten food!"  Yup, she (or he) did!

For now, he is our kitten I guess unless or until I find an owner who is missing him or her.  I really need to google how to tell the gender of a cat so we know whether we have a little girl or little boy.

Anybody know of a good allergy medicine to tolerate cats that doesn't make you drowsy?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP