It's Official - My Weight is Going Up

>> 10/22/10

My weight has been slowly increasing over the past six months.  A tenth here, half a pound there, pound here.  Well, out of the 18 pounds I lost, nine of them are back!

My husband says I should manage my thyroid disease myself because that was when I felt better and lost weight - without a doctor. If I don't start losing weight, I am going to weigh as much as my husband very soon and I definitely do not want that. I could review the best diet pills for women but I don't need an appetite suppressant. My appetite isn't the problem. It's my metabolism that just doesn't work anymore.

I'm not sure what to do about managing it - with a doctor or without a doctor?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP