Losing Weight Again

>> 11/19/10

My thyroid doc increased my T3 dose and I'm eating better (most of the time).  The one time I didn't eat like I was supposed to, I had another gallbladder attack (happened last night).  Potatoes that have met grease (hash browns, french fries) seems to be my gallbladder attack trigger.  Between the T3 increase and changing my eating habits (reducing fat intake), I've lost 6 pounds in the last few weeks.  I am really excited about that!  Another 20 pounds and I'll feel better about how I look and feel.

With the holidays approaching, I'm a little worried but as long as I stick to not ingesting huge amounts of bad fats, I should be fine.  My gallbladder is making a pretty good fat/weight policeman at the moment.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP