Now it's my gallbladder...

>> 11/3/10

In addition to my thyroid, I am now having gallbladder problems.  I had two gallbladder attacks over the weekend.  Believe me, they are not pleasant.  They hurt more than birthing my four children!  My health is just declining left and right!  My husband says it is because I just turned 39 two weeks ago and am only one away from 40.  Ha ha, funny man. 

...and he wants me to pick up some packing tape and make him some return address labels for a package he needs to mail. Yeah, right. I think I'll make him wait on that a couple more days!

I am now on a very low fat diet until I get in to see my doctor on Friday (also my thyroid doctor) and find out what else I can do to 1) get rid of my gallstones, and 2) prevent another attack from occurring.  Wow do I want to avoid those!!  Apparently, fat and sugars can make my gallbladder scream so I am doing everything I can to keep it quiet.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP