Decreased Sexual Interest with Thyroid Disease

>> 8/19/11

I've heard that some side effects people see with thyroid disease is reduced interest in sex.  I am wondering if that is hormone related or if it has more to do with the fact that some of us just don't feel well and don't like the way we look if we've been packing on the pounds due to our thyroid.

I didn't notice any decrease in interest myself personally, but my husband loves me no matter how I look and showed it so while "I" didn't like the way I looked, he loved every part of me - big or small.  I wasn't running out looking for burlesque pasties for sale but a sexy nightie, and stuff, wasn't out of the question.

I wonder how many people lack of interest is because most doctors just don't know how to treat thyroid disease!  If they'd open their ears and start to listen to people who have figured out how to manage their thyroid disease, maybe more people would be doing better.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP