Last Phase of Weight Loss: Starting Aug 23rd

>> 8/11/11

In a little more than a week, I am going to finish up with the weight loss.  This is my last step to my final goal!!  After getting the correct thyroid medication, I lost about 20 pounds.  Unfortunately, the rest of the weight was being stubborn.  I followed The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Designed for Rapid Results earlier this year and lost nine pounds in 17 days (could've lost more if I hadn't cheated).  I wasn't sure if I wanted to lose anymore or keep going.  I've kept it off this year AND don't need sugar like I used to.  I don't put it in my tea or cereal.  So happy!

So, when school starts, I will start my final step in my weight loss goal.  My kids will go to school and mom will go to work - literally, I am back to working from home and working on my health/weight!  I turn 40 in October and I REFUSE to turn 40 out of shape.  It won't happen.  It can't happen.  I'll be crying enough on my 40th birthday as it is:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP