Worst Part of Doctor Exams

>> 9/19/11

How many of you jump during your vision screener exam when the doctor uses that equipment that blows a puff of air into your eye?  That is one of the worst parts of the exam for me (besides the dilation drops - can't stand those).

At the family doctor, it's the blood tests I need a few times a year for my thyroid disease management.  I'm afraid of needles.

At the gynecologist, it's everything.  Come on, from the time you walk into the exam room and clothing starts to come off, it's mortifying until you walk out again.

At the hospital emergency room, it's the wait!  It's crazy!

When I'm admitted to the hospital, it's definitely the IV - again, hate needles!  When they put something into the IV they don't tell you about, that makes me very angry.  An adult in a hospital bed shouldn't be rendered unable to make or participate in decisions unless they are physically unable to.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP