Coupons for Online Shopping

>> 11/12/11

Who uses coupons religiously?  I do! I am not as extreme as that television show (who needs 100 candy bars or 100 of anything?) but if I have to pay more than $0.25 for toothpaste (usually, I get it free), I'm not buying it.  I will not run out of laundry detergent, deodorant, shampoo, or toothpaste anytime soon.  I donate the extras so I don't become a massive hoarder.

I also look for coupons for online shopping as well at sites like this one for an urban outfitters coupon. You can usually get a percentage off or free shipping for your online shopping. It's definitely worth a search for those online coupons. I ended up getting my daughter a $30 shirt for $5. I bought my husband a $200 coffee maker for $130 for Christmas plus received $20 store bucks back to spend next time.

I think I am going to be doing a lot of my Christmas shopping online this year.  I love the deals!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP