Book: Iodine Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It

>> 2/2/10

I became interested in learning more about the importance of Iodine after corresponding with people who claimed that by taking Iodine daily, they had shrunk their thyroid nodules and goiter.  Since I have both, I was very interested in finding out more.

I read Dr. David Brownstein's Iodine Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It.  I actually bought the book when there wasn't a library in all of Ohio who could get it for me (seriously, they checked through their inter-library system).  I am glad I bought it because it is a book to have on hand to go back to.  I read it for the information on how Iodine helps the thyroid but it also talks about its role in breast cancer, prostate cancer, fatigue, detox, skin problems, and more. 

My new doctor was very familiar with the importance of Iodine and supports my taking Iodoral daily.  He did state he doesn't feel that it will shrink anything but does feel Iodine is important.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP