New Doctor Check-Up Went Good

>> 2/14/10

I had my second visit with my new doctor on Friday.  He raised my compounded Armour Thyroid dosage again based on symptoms. That puts me at 112 mcg Synthroid (Syncrap) and 120 mg Compounded Armour.  My next visit is March 12th.  A few days before that appointment, I get lab work done to see what adding the Armour Thyroid to my current Syncrap has done for my numbers.  My weight showed a two pound weight loss from the last time I was at his office a few weeks ago so the weight loss is going slower now (because I'm back on the Syncrap but because he added compounded Armour, I think the weight will continue to fall off). 

I asked my new doctor if there would come a time when I could stop taking the Synthroid. He said he wants to see what my next labs look like first (which is only three weeks away!).  Yeah!!

With the increase in my armour thyroid on Friday, my eczema has improved a lot in just two days!  In fact, I'd forgotten I even had it and missed putting the cream on it Friday night and Saturday.

I wondered if I'd start feeling hyper symptoms by adding 120mg armour thyroid on top of my Synthroid medication, but there haven't been any. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP