Dropped Below 150 Pounds

>> 12/11/10

I've finally dropped below 150 pounds as of this morning!  Talk about psyched!  My goal is to reach 133 pounds, but it is really going to depend on how thin it makes my legs look.  I don't want sticks for legs and at 5'7", I might get sticks for legs if I lose too much.  I want to keep some curves.  With eating a bit healthier and an increase in my T3, it's going great!  I haven't needed to break out the Lipofuze!

I'm feeling pretty good thyroid-wise as well.  My hair loss has slowed down.  My skin is getting worse though but I think that has a lot to do with the heat being on for winter. 

I haven't had a gallbladder attack in a few weeks either.  Every time I've had one, I've had potatoes that day.  I really think that's my trigger.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP