Lost More Weight - Yeah!! Feeling good.

>> 12/28/10

Well, despite the holidays, when I feared I would gain weight instead of lose it (and I've not been eating as healthy as I should be - more chocolate and cheese than I need, not to mention a few drinks), I have lost another 1.2 pounds.  The separate T3 is making such a big difference for me!  I am very happy with the results so far.  I feel better.  I am not losing excessive amounts of hair.  My skin is still crap but I have always had bad skin in the winter before thyroid disease so I don't think I can use skin condition as a thyroid function gage.

I've breached that weight plateau I was on the last few weeks and am now moving forward with my weight loss.  I hope it continues!

1 comments:

Banital January 30, 2012 at 1:15 AM  

It was really nice to study your post. I collect some good points here.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP