Weight, Christmas

>> 12/15/10

I was thinking today about my total weight loss this past year (with the ups and downs I have had), I lost 20 pounds in total (lost 19, 9 came back, and then I lost 10).  That's not too bad I guess.  Maybe if I lose it slow, it won't come back (since they say losing weight too fast isn't good).  I can hope right?  I can also hope that none of it comes back over Christmas.

Onto Christmas shopping...my stepdaughter is asking for a laptop.  While I'd love to look at custom laptops for her, we're going to leave that "little" gift for her mother to give her. She supports two kids with our financial assistance. We support six. Yup, she can have that gift!

I'm heading out tomorrow to make another dent in our shopping.  Hopefully, it doesn't snow tonight like they're calling for.  I have too much to do and can't afford another snow day home!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP