Pain, Lower Right Side of Neck: Thyroid?

>> 2/28/12

I am having discomfort on the lower, right side of my neck and it feels like it is swollen. It almost feels like my botched thyroid biopsy I had a few years ago but I've not had a hatchet of a doctor sticking needles in my neck since the last "fun" occurrence.  I don't know if it is something thyroid related or something else.

I took a couple Motrin and am hoping it will just go away.  I did recently have pneumonia so maybe my whacked up immune system is reacting right now.

I do need to get back to see my thyroid doctor.  It's been too long since I've seen him.  When he reduced my thyroid dose during my last visit and it messed me up completely - I was FINALLY doing better than I had been in ten years - it irritated me with regard to him a bit. I need to get back to feeling good!

Geesh. I was doing so good too!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP