Horsey Love

>> 7/27/13

I asked hubby a couple weeks ago to make me a tack box for the stable.  I want one made out of nice wood, sealed so the bugs can't crawl into them. Seriously, I  hate reaching into the box I have now, putting my hand through a spider web.  He has most of the tools already. He could use it as an excuse to look at drill press accessories.  This is what I'd like but in a darker wood:


I have wanted one of these for years, but if we move like we want to, we will have our own barn (we board the horses now) so I won't need a tack box.  I'll have a tack room with cabinets to keep my stuff in. I guess I won't be getting that tack box.

My horse has always been my stress relief.  With the kids getting older and into all their activities (making me chauffeur mom), it has been hard to find the time like I used to have to see her all the time and just relax. I can't wait until they are in our backyard!!  I can just walk outside and breathe her in and relax. Here is one of our girls:


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP