Want My Own Business

>> 7/31/13

So, I am getting excited.  My husband's legal ties to his ex ended this month.  We have been waiting for this moment for years so that we could finally buy a house big enough for all of us (his two plus our four...makes for a lot of people).

Anyway, I found this house I know I could love.  It is double the size of our current house and has 14 acres.  It is plenty big enough for yard for the kids, acreage for our two horses, plus perhaps my own home business - a dog kennel.

I think I could really make a go of this home business.  We can have a sign made for the road frontage, get some wholesale business cards printed up, and I can be home for our kids plus still have my own business. I really love this idea.  I just wish we had put our house on the market already.  I'm afraid this property is going to be gone when we can finally buy.

My own business - with advertising, business cards, and everything!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP