Iodine, Adrenals, & Stress

>> 8/20/09

I've been busy doing a lot of research on adrenal support and the use of Iodine in helping with goiter and nodules. Of course, it's nothing my doctor (any of them) have told me about because they are all about synthetic medications and nothing else. It's something I am seriously researching.

In addition to that, I worry about the effect of constant stress on my thyroid and adrenals (cortisol) in years past when we lived a very stressful life. Stress is a hard monster to tame. You can say relax, light some WoodWick Candles, and let your stress go but it's really not that easy for me because my brain doesn't shut down. It goes over and over what is bothering me. After many years of that, does stress affect your health? I think so.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP