Forgot to Take Medication on Vacation

>> 3/30/10

We just got back from vacation.  I slacked a little bit on my thyroid medication.  I didn't do it on purpose.  I just forgot to take it a few times (including an entire day).  When you're on vacation, you're thinking about fun, sun, and lazing about in the pool floats. We were actually so busy running to different events (band recital, night out on the town, hair appointments), that it just slipped my mind.

My next appointment with my new doc is Friday.  It's a good thing I'm not due for labs so I didn't mess anything up in that respect.  If he does what I think he will, he'll put me on a straight T3 prescription to clear out all the T4 and RT3 in my system.  Let's see if I'm right!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP