Thyroid Tests Done and Now I Wait

>> 3/7/10

I had my blood tests done on Friday.  The lab the hospital uses doesn't do the Reverse T3 test though so I had all but that one done.  I'll have to get the Reverse T3 done at another lab because my new doctor wanted to look at ratios for something.  That is one area of my thyroid I don't understand yet. Considering it took me eight years to understand all I do, and most of that has come within the last year, I'll get that figured out too.

I am STILL at the 17 pound weight loss mark I was at over a week ago.  I was hoping to see another pound or so go away.  These plateaus are frustrating.  You just hang there for awhile, day after day, seeing the scale never fall below a certain mark.  My metabolism needs a kick in the pants to get it moving again I guess.  If it were warmer, I'd start walking.  It's supposed to be in the 40's this week so that should be warm enough for a walk -  maybe.  Not sure my little one can handle it though.

I am anxious to know the results - to see what the big increase in medication has done.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP