Feeling Good in Smaller Jeans

>> 3/31/10

Two days until my doctor appointment and I'm excited!  Since when is anybody excited to go to the doctor's? 

I was at the stable today for my daughter's riding lesson and I felt GOOD!  I was walking around in a size smaller jeans and a fitted top instead of a baggy top and I felt much better about myself than I did a year ago.  It feels really, really good to feel better about how I look.  That may seem superficial to some but when you are walking around 30 pounds or more overweight when you are used to being a small size, there's nothing attractive about myself, to me personally, when I look in the mirror. 

It's a good thing we have insurance because it took me going through a few doctors before I found a good one.  Without insurance, I would have had to stop looking for a good doctor and continue to be unhealthy because there is no way we could afford repeated doctor visits without insurance.  I guess I could have bought a short-term insurance like a short term health insurance NC policy I recently saw but I'm glad we have long-term insurance through my husband's employer right now. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP