Being female and misdiagnosed

>> 7/3/10

Many women who have struggled with the proper management of their thyroid disease will understand this article on being young, female, and misdiagnosed.  I was misdiagnosed for eight years and treated with a T4 medication when I have a reverse T3 problem - all that T4 they gave me was wrongly converting to reverse T3.  The doctors who refused me a T3 medication were making me worse!  I had to listen to my own body, research, and be proactive about my own health and found a doctor who listened.

The article I linked above talks about a book I am interested in reading.  If you've read it, let me know what you thought of it and if it's worth buying or taking out from the library instead.  Thanks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP