Spring Cleaning in the Summer

>> 7/15/10

Did you ever notice how a home just "feels" better when it's been cleaned and organized?  It feels lighter.  For the past two days, I've been working on two of my kids' rooms - under beds, closets, drawers, shelves, etc.  We threw out six bags of garbage between the two bedrooms.  Why do kids think it is ok to leave potato chips in a bowl for weeks hidden on a shelf? 

I need to finish my own bedroom now.  It still feels crowded.  I need to go through a few of my drawers and clear them out to make room for stuff piled on top of my dresser.  I have a lot of lingerie and I don't know why I hang onto it if I don't wear it anymore.  I guess because it was expensive when I bought it. Too bad I didn't buy wholesale lingerie

Next on the list are kitchen and bathroom cabinets.  It just feels better in the house when things aren't so disorganized and crowded.  It makes me feel happier to see things lighter and organized.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP