Weight Coming Back - Depressing

>> 7/15/10

My next thyroid doctor appointment is August 6, 2010.  I wish it were sooner.  A few pounds of weight have come back and it is really bothering me. Late periods are also a concern - my menstrual cycles are going whacky again.

I haven't actively dieted because I feel it is my thyroid, though I'm thinking perhaps a weight loss drink for one meal might not be a bad idea until the doctor gets my thyroid disease under control. I really hate that this weight is coming back!

2 comments:

Unknown July 28, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

So, have you been diagnosed as hypothyroid? Or are you taking thyroid medication now? My endocrinologist's appointment is on August 12th. I believe I'm canceling it because I can't get confirmation as how that office treats such diseases (natural thyroid, T4 only, etc).

Syn July 28, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Hi Vicki. Yes, I've been diagnosed hypothyroid (nine years ago this August). I also have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, multiple nodules, and goiter.

I've not had much luck with endocrinologists. I found a family doc who treats naturally. If you want a doctor who treats naturally, I'd call a few local pharmacies and ask them which local doctors prescribe natural thyroid.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP