Husband's Music Phases

>> 8/2/13

I got home tonight from an emergency vet visit (dog is now OK, our bank account, however, is not anymore) to find an empty amp box (from hubby's current amp) in my living room - like it is just sitting there waiting to get packed up.  I wonder if that means my husband is selling that one to get something else or a different amp.  I am thinking - - probably!


His auction/sale for his recording microphones is going on now (hmmm...I wonder if he remembered to include the monster audio at musicians friend cable or if he is keeping that for himself).  I think he is done recording and is just going to sit around the house, take out one of his many guitars, and play just to play.

Only time will tell.  He goes through these phases.  You just have to ride through them and wait for the next one to come up.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP