Less "Me" in the Saddle

>> 4/1/10

I can't believe how much better I feel after losing this weight!  I feel good!  I can't wait to put my smaller behind intomy saddle on my black and white spotted draft horse.  I won't fill the saddle up with extra "me" anymore! 

Tomorrow morning I head out to my doctor's where I am hoping the next step is straight T3 until all the reverse T3 and T4 is out of my system.  I need to get my body converting things correctly so it should be out with the old (and bad) and in with the new to replace it all. 

I have family hitting town tomorrow to so I may not be able to update what happened at the doctor's for a few days.  I'll sneak it in if I can.

I hope everybody who celebrates it has a HAPPY EASTER!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP