I Hate My Thyroid!!

>> 9/22/10

I feel like I'm stagnant.  Stagnating in the wrong spot - at my weight, at my health.  I don't feel like I'm improving anymore!  I am SO frustrated with my thyroid!  Why is it so hard to manage?  Is this little organ that difficult to understand?  Seriously? 

I have to admit that my weight gets me the most.  I just don't like feeling large.  Yeah, I was one of those skinny witches all my life who used to be able to eat whatever she wanted and never gain an ounce and darnit, I want to at least be a normal weight.  I don't even have to be one of those skinny witches again!  I'll take just healthy!

I never thought it'd take this long to manage my thyroid.  I've had thyroid disease for nine years now and it's still not managed right.  So depressing.  I don't think that weight loss pills that work fast will make any difference for me as long as my thyroid is not managed correctly.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP