Flu Hits

>> 5/16/10

I ended up with the flu last night with high temps and chills.  My fever is coming down now but I still feel like I've been run over by a truck.  I remember one time I had the flu, I lost five pounds.  Unfortunately, this wasn't that kind of flu.  I think it's going to take my thyroid doctor getting back on track or a little help with hydroxycut to rid myself of the excess fat.

My throat feels funny and it goes up into my ears.  My TMJ has been giving me major problems all week.  I'm not sure if it is the illness or the goiter changing, since it did seem bigger the other day. 

I'm supposed to make a two month check-up with my thyroid doctor for June.  After he's ignored my phone calls, I'm not sure I want to now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP