Mad at Doctor Right Now

>> 5/3/10

I am mad right now.  I have been waiting for a phone call back from him since Wednesday (it's now Monday)!  I left two messages telling how awful I feel with my morning temperatures (which he wanted after I called him about my first crash a couple weeks ago). I crashed big-time about two weeks ago and then I seemed to start to stabilize late last week and then the last couple days - CRASH!  I'm falling asleep in the middle of the day, exhausted at bedtime, my temperature is below normal everyday and not stable at all, my hair is falling out again and I have a really HUGE case of CRS. 

...and the weight loss I was doing so well with?  GRRR!!!! I've gained four pounds for no reason! 

I am hoping this has been a fluke and he isn't flaking out on me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP