Was in the Hospital, Back Home Now

>> 5/31/10

It's been awhile since I've posted.  I got really sick, ended up in the hospital, and then still sick after being released.  It's been a bad few weeks for me.  I've not done much at all - very little housework, some reading, a lot of sleeping and either lazing about on our couch or on our outdoor furniture on our deck in the shade. If the illness wasn't making me feel bad, the medications were.

I'll get into the illness details a bit later (have dinner on the stove now and it's an involved story).  Just wanted to check in and say HI to everybody.  I'm not back up to 100% yet but I'll be back to blogging over the next few days regularly and, of course, mommy duties never stop. 

Talk to everybody soon.  I hope everybody is having a happy and healthy Memorial Day weekend!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP