Can You Prevent Swine Flu?

>> 10/21/09

I posted this on one of my other blogs but it is relevant to this blog as well (Vitamin D is important in the winter months too for our health) so I'm posting it here too:

I found this article, 14 Ways to Prevent Swine Flu, and thought I'd share it with you. I knew a few of these:

  • Optimize Vitamin D levels (there's a difference between being optimized and taking the amount to get you within "normal range" which is true for other things as well (such as treating thyroid disease).
  • Lower stress levels (SO important).
  • Get the right amount of sleep and exercise.
  • Wash hands frequently (and not with antibacterial soap).

There's more though. Here's the link so you can check it out!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP