Current Thyroid Reading

>> 10/4/09

I am currently reading Feeling Fat, Fuzzy, or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, Beat Hormone Havoc, and Feel Better Fast!. It's written by a husband/wife team. They're also a doctor/nurse. They run the web site, Thyroid Power.

I'm about halfway through it yet so I don't have much of an opinion at this point. It talks about three different endo types but I am finding that I have many symptoms that fall into all three types. I've taken a few notes for things I want to remember to try (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants). I'll update after I finish reading the book, which I have to do in the next few days because it's overdue at the library.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP