My Biggest Obstacle in Thyroid Treatment

>> 10/13/09

...well, besides finding a good, knowledgeable doctor who will treat with something other than synthetic from Big Pharma.

My biggest obstacle (other than the above): myself.

I need to get consistent and organized. Taking my medication twice a day instead of all in one morning dose is getting easier to remember as time goes on. I also need to get a schedule going for taking my temperature to help me monitor my thyroid needs (my period is a good indicator too - - painful and heavy when my thyroid is out of whack and normal when hormone levels are better). I also need to remember the Iodoral and look into when I should be taking supplements during the day since some are better taken in the morning, at night, with food, without food, etc. I need to get all that figured out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP