Temperature Dropping, Stress Rising

>> 4/30/10

With our house teetering into foreclosure, like so many others right now, we've stopped remodeling for now.  I was looking at metal tile for our kitchen but there is no point in making the house pretty if the bank ends up taking it from us.  Just what I need - another stressor with my thyroid stressing me out enough right now.

Speaking of thyroid, my doctor hasn't called me back yet. I left my temperature results with his office on Wednesday.  It's Friday.  Can't a nurse call me back or even the receptionist?  Somebody to tell me that the doctor has looked at the temps and plans A, B, & C?  My temperatures are dropping again and I've had the headache from you know where for 24 hours now.   If I don't hear from him today, I have to wait through the weekend.  That will irritate me to no end.

I'll go back to dreaming about the metal tile I want in my kitchen I guess...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP