Big Day Tomorrow

>> 6/9/10

Tomorrow is the big day.  I go to see my doctor again for my thyroid (and pelvic inflammatory disease).  I printed out blank calendars from April to June and wrote the symptoms and issues I was having around the correct dates to give him a timeline.  Between my thyroid symptoms, temperatures, and pelvic inflammatory disease and hospitalization, there was just too much to remember.  Between my posts here, my cell phone list records, and facebook, I was able to piece it all together pretty accurately.  Technology can be great:)

My memory has totally been blanking out on me the last few days.  I go to do something or tell my kids something and whatever it was I was going to do or say just disappears in my mind.  I can't stand that! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP