Blood Tests Tomorrow

>> 6/3/10

Tomorrow morning I go for blood tests to check my thyroid, vitamin D3 and ferritin levels.  I know the Vitamin D and ferritin will still be low.  I am hoping my thyroid tests are low as well so he increases my medication.  He told me before he'd do it by symptom but when I called him six weeks ago miserable with a host of hypothyroid symptoms, he didn't do anything about it then.  Maybe he's going to need to see labs AND symptoms to raise my thyroid medication dosage.

I'll crawl off my uncomfortable mattress in the morning and hit the lab first thing. I need to remember NOT to take my thyroid medication in the morning so it doesn't skew any of the lab results.

*fingers crossed* that these labs get my compounded Armour medication dose increased!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP