Reminder: Create Calendar Timeline for Doctor

>> 6/3/10

This is a reminder to myself that I have to create a timeline of my thyroid symptoms and my illness that hospitalized me before next Friday (when I see my doctor).  I have a few months of symptoms and stuff to present to him and I can't trust my hypothyroid memory with remembering everything, especially on the spot like that when you know there are other patients waiting and want to get everything out as fast as possible.  I want to make sure nothing is missed.

I wonder how long it will be before our health history is microchipped into us and can be updated online easily and perhaps Wi-Fi'd to our chip?  I like the idea of having everything easy access online but don't much care for the thought of a ls4278 scanner scanning me for information. That's a little too Star Trek for me.  I'd rather the scanners stay in retail.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP