Nothing Positive for My Thyroid Issues

>> 6/2/10

Well, getting Pelvic Inflammatory Disease certainly didn't help the way I've been feeling the last couple of months.  I have nothing positive to report on the thyroid front for me right now.  My weight isn't going down.  I was tired, cold, and had the memory of swiss cheese before I got sick.  Not being able to eat for a week and being so sick certainly didn't improve any of those problems (you'd think not having food for a week would help me lose weight but I still look like I need help with Lipofuze).

I have to go Friday to get blood drawn to check my thryoid, ferritin and Vitamin D3 levels for my next thyroid appointment a week from this Friday.  I know my ferritin and D3 levels will still be too low.  The antibiotics I've been on the last couple weeks make me so sick, I didn't add any supplements to the mix because the iron makes my stomach burn.  Who wants that when you're already trying to hold your meals down with mind over matter already?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP