Regular Armour Medication Update

>> 6/25/10

It's been a week on regular Armour thyroid medicine and no change yet.  The scale has fluctuated a few tenths of a pound but that's normal anyway so I can't use that as a positive sign of change yet. 

I really want this weight to finish dropping off within the next month.  I'm probably not being practical with my weight loss goal but maybe mind over matter will help.  Ha ha.  It'd be nice to spend one summer not large after several years of being overweight and looking like I should be sending out baby announcements. I can't stand carrying this extra weight around my middle. Besides being unhealthy, I'm just waiting for somebody to come up and ask me when I'm due! That would stink.

1 comments:

Ron M August 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

What are your lab results....tsh, t3, t4... also what is your weight and what dose of Armour thyroid are you on. Also, are you on a t3 medication.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP