PID is Back

>> 6/30/10

I might have to make an early appointment to see my doctor.  It feels like my PID keeps trying to come back.  I started on metronidazole again but after a few days or so, it starts again.  Now that I know what it is, I don't want to wait until it's too late and then hubby is rushing me to the emergency room, worried about speeding without radar detectors.  I don't want it to get that bad that I have to stay in the hospital for three days again.  That well and truly sucked.  We live in a rural area and our choices for medical care are pretty sad.

I would imagine that since my PID was super bad when I first got it, and that it is obviously still there, my chances for being infertile just went up.  My mother-in-law recently talked about wanting twins.  Her other kids are beyond child-bearing age so that just leaves hubby and me to give them to her.  It's not happening (even if I wanted to, which I don't).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP