No Thyroid Blood Tests Ordered

>> 6/5/10

I didn't get the blood tests done that were ordered.  I thought they were thyroid blood tests too but when I looked at the lab order, it was only for ferritin and vitamin D3.  I already know those are low and don't need to pay for the lab tests to tell me that right now.  The doctor must've meant it when he said he'd treat my thyroid by symptoms because he didn't order any thyroid blood tests. 

I was really hoping that I would have seen better results with this new doctor.  I was doing better on my own, when I was ordering my medication from Thailand, than I am now.  I thought by my family reunion in a month, I'd be real close to my target weight.  That's just not going to happen now.  It's hard for me to follow or find diets that work because I am such a picky eater. I really thought my thyroid would be under control by now and the weight gone. How depressing. I don't want to see family next month, that I haven't seen in years, several sizes larger than I was the last time I saw them.

I see my doctor Friday.  I also need to make note for him that my menstrual cycle is way off and starting 1-2 weeks early now.  That's really annoying.  Hormones are difficult.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP