Diets and Thyroid Disease

>> 4/1/10

I know how badly we want to lose weight when our thyroid is making it impossible.  It is beyond frustrating!  We start with a diet pill review, exercise, healthy eating and no weight comes off! We all need to live healthy but if your thyroid is messing with you, it's not going to move the weight the way it should. 

All I did to lose 19 pounds was change my medication.  I went from Synthroid to a natural thyroid medication.  It made such a HUGE difference.

If you are on a synthetic thyroid medication and struggling, please feel free to comment and ask for direction on where you can go to find out more about natural thyroid medications and talk to people who it made a difference to.  There are forums online that turned my weight frustrations right around!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP