Smoking

>> 4/20/10

My husband loves cigars. He would smoke a couple a week while relaxing out on our porch until our kids guilted him into stopping. That was about four years ago.

About a month ago, a friend of his gave him two cigars that he brought home and put in our fridge for later. He was REALLY looking forward to them.  Well, the kids saw them first so now they still sit in my fridge because they heaped the guilt onto daddy.  We should've brought them on vacation with us so he could either smoke them or give them away without the kids around. 

I briefly smoked cigarettes before my kids were born and once in awhile afterward until my nephew made me feel bad one time when I was lighting up.  I haven't smoked a cigarette since and that was about six years ago. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP