Symptoms Back and Temps Falling

>> 4/25/10

I didn't maintain the half grain increase from a couple weeks ago for my compounded Armour.  I wanted doctor's approval for it so I called there the other day and left my symptoms with the nurse (cold, exhaustion, brain fog, and eczema back and a couple others I can't remember right now...brain fog is wonderful isn't it?).  I could also add a small weight gain (the best weight loss pill are looking good about right now) and a heavy period again into those symptoms. They called me back and said the doctor wants me to take my under-arm temperature in the morning for five mornings with a glass thermometer and then call them with the results. 

So, my results so far for temperatures are:

Saturday:  97.2
Sunday: 97.4

He told me at my last appointment that they would base my dosage on my symptoms.  I thought my initial symptoms would have been enough but I guess they want temperature too.  Time, time, time.  I just want to shoot ahead with my increased dosage and be done with it but maybe he's looking at the adrenals as well?  I'll know in a few days I guess.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP