Reconnecting with Hubby on Vacation

>> 4/1/10

Now that we are back from vacation and back into a normal routine, I miss my husband.  I got used to having him around 24/7 and we really reconnected.  He said it was like falling in love all over again.  He's so sweet. 

He works an annoying shift in the machining industry.  I don't understand most of the technical side of what he does but they need him. He's really smart though and aced all those classes in college.  Smarty pants!

I'm good at business stuff and he's good at the technical stuff.  We are SO opposite!  Taking the time to reconnect as man and woman vs. dad and mom was really great though.  Everybody should do that! 

We're staying connected as much as possible.  He's driving me an hour to my doctor's tomorrow when he could be at home instead.  He's great.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP