Thyroid Memory Problems

>> 4/1/10

One thing about having kids and health problems is that it brought to the forefront how important it is to take care of our children if something happens to us.  We got both term life insurance quotes and regular life insurance quotes on the both of us. Then we actually bought both types of policies.  I am thinking about converting our term life over but I need to learn more about the benefits first. 

I actually studied to sell life insurance but never went ahead and got my license.  That's sad that I can't even remember what the benefits are of one policy over another.  Hopefully when my thyroid gets fixed, my memory will come back!  I used to have a very good and very long memory.  Now I have holes where my memory used to be.  I have faith that my new doctor can fix me though.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP