Going to Raise Compounded Armour Dose

>> 4/13/10

Well, on two grains of armour thyroid, my system is slowing down.  The doctor thought that would happen and that I'd start to see symptoms soon.  I raised my dose by half a grain and will see what that does for me.  My eczema has also come back and that only went away before with a higher dose of thyroid hormone medication (not synthetic...that is useless to me).  So I have the signs that my dosage is too low.  I'm glad that my doctor will treat by symptoms because my old doctor would've stopped raising my dose no matter how I felt!

I'm off to run errands now.  My daughter needs a new flash drive for school.  This is her third one this year!  I need to price a better calculator for her pre-algebra class.  My stepdaughter had one here this past weekend she really liked but it cost over $100.  I'm not spending that much for a calculator until I HAVE to.  No way.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP