Makeover Boosts Spirits That My Thyroid Disease Destroyed For Awhile

>> 4/21/10

I was online today looking at rebecca minkoff fashions and thinking about what a great boost it was emotionally for the makeover my little sister gave me a couple weeks ago - hair and clothing makeover. I feel better internally because I feel like I look better on the outside too.  It is something that I just never would have done for myself.  After struggling with my weight due to my thyroid for so many years, and after losing 19 pounds (and still trying to get rid of the remaining pounds left), I am not going to feel vain about that at all.  I am going to walk around in my tight, designer jeans she bought for me and enjoy being that much smaller!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP